- fixed custom flyouts
- brightened chat input line in game lobby
- fixed stuff in custom campaigns menu
- fixed reported missing textures
- tweaked some icons, further reduced filesize
- random pos/nav tweaks and fixes
v1.82 - fixed colors in gamelobby
Holidays update. Will stay for a few weeks or so.
The vpk is intentionally named differently in case you wanna keep the regular version.
Check out other linked mods to go with it.
- added some features to extras flyout
- reloadfont button now executes reloadfont.cfg file instead of aliased command (gotta have one)
- narrowed flyouts in Main Menu. This means extra wide fonts like Bank Gothic may not fully fit anymore and get clipped, depending on language
I got tired of them flyouts being too far right, and it is rare for fonts to be that wide anyway
I will focus on mostly supporting Vfonts from now onwards
- Rayman version: removed custom l4d_spinner animation, since "extended mutation system" files were causing it to fallback to default texture anyway
- pushed Main Menu buttons a bit further to the left of screen, so in 16:10 they might feel a bit too far left now
I could've set them to be similar in all aspects, but that wouldn't work with 48:9/48:10 (Eyefinity/Surround)
- dimmed down left4dead2logo
- rearrangements in: addons menu, regular mutations menu
- foundgames game info remaining colors dimmed down
- achievements menu colors dimmed down
- replaced remaining dividers at top & bottom of panel lists
- redesigned all icons, texture and animations
- fix positioning for new textures
- modified workshop downloading progress panel
- added requested "private" option for lobby permissions
- eased the coloring on texts, defaulted many to default or less colorful
- customize regular mutations menu
- fixed what I screwed up previously
- reverted to default gamemode icons, mutation icons altered accordingly
- set regular mutations flyout' "initial focus" to what it should be (start game)
- added the requested private game option; I deliberately put it as 3rd option in the flyout because it the least used/important, but also mostly because I don't wanna re-define all initial focuses within parent resources.
I haven't (as usual) really tested all this, so that you know.
updated to current Rayman's v39
updated to Rayman's ver 37
Updated to v36.0 of Rayman Mutation Mod
Updated to v1.6 of Urik Game Menu
- Updated to v35.1 of Rayman's Mutation Mod
With Rayman's updated v.35 Mutation Mod
Adds a lot of Custom Mutations created by me and others.The main-menu has been edited so all Mutatio...mod
- once again changed selection color, this time ot match CS:GO menu style itselfVfont from CS:GOStil...mod
This is a vfontIn order to work, needs these lines in autoexec.cfg in steam/steamapps/common/left 4 ...mod
- changed selection color to be more dota2 - ishThis is a vfontIn order to work, needs these lines i...mod
Be the first to provide a video for this add-on!