Note:Uploading .exe files and extracting .vpk files are not allowed.
This baby initiates a command prompt window that downloads the core Source dedicated server from Valve. This takes 1-3 hours depending on your connection. It then blesses you with the latest stable final editions of Metamod and Sourcemod. It also provides you with all the plugins, many custom tweaked by the modder of those plugins. Please enjoy. No need to rate this. Most people will not be adept enough at all of the little things that need to be done to run a server anyways, no insult intended. Don't forget to forward your ports and use this command to join your server from a lobby where you are the lobby leader. Type in console: bind "F6" "mm_dedicated_force_servers xx.xx.xx.xx:27016" Enjoy this, those that want to run there own servers, it is quite fun:
1. You get to carry two main weapons all the time and also 2 of every other item in your inventory, except the CSS knife. Helath kits/defibs are set to only one per survivor as well (gotta coop and heal yur buddies). Don't run out of ammo in your main weapon or you will get stuck on that one empty weapon until you find more ammo. TAKE the extra weapon, specials and tanks have enhanced HP on both servers (see #13 and #14 below). It becomes a better and funner game with the extra weapons and the extra HP - PROMISE!
2. Kill 250 zombies and you get beserker mode for 50 seconds - faster fire, reload, melee, fire bullets, 7 seconds of god mode, full ammo, and health bonus for every 5 zombies killed. Type !b in chat when prompted to activate. You can bind to a key too: bind "g" "say !b"
3. Weapons are also enhanced a bit on our servers. The original CSS weapon unlock and damage boost plugin only enhanced the Scout and the AWP. With the enhanced specials/tank we have decided on the following (damage is per bullet):
-- Pump Shotguns have 37 HP damage/bullet (orig = 25)
-- Chrome Shotguns have 40 HP damage/bullet (orig = 31)
-- Pistols have 43 HP damage/bullet (orig = 36)
-- Magnum has 80 HP damage/bullet and isn't modified on our servers
-- AK-47 has 58 HP damage and isn't modified on our servers
-- The SG552 has 36 HP damage/bullet (orig = 33)
-- The M16 has 36 HP damage/bullet (orig = 33)
-- The Desert rifle has 44 HP damage and is not modified on our servers
-- The SMG has 25 HP damage/bullet (orig = 21)
-- The Silenced SMG has 30 HP damage/bullet (orig = 24)
-- The MP5 has 30 HP damage/bullet (orig = 25)
-- The Hunting Rifle has 160 HP damage/bullet (orig = 90)
-- The Scout Rifle has 180 HP damage/bullet (orig = 90)
-- The AWP Rifle has 230 HP damage/bullet (orig = 115)
-- The AWP, Scout, Hunting Rifle, and Military Sniper have a faster fire rate
4. You will be asked to take over a bot when you die.
5. You cannot revive with your adrenaline or pills, THIS IS A COOP GAME, your buddies better help you out.
6. You can choose perks for your hunter at the beginning of every round, but remember the AI special infected also spawn with their own perks. Example: that mostly invisble jockey (jk, all jockeys are 100% visible these days), but that tank sure can throw his rock farther than usual, and that smoker tongue is very, very long, and is that jockey using "ludicrous speed"? - AAAAARRRGGHHHH, help Dark Helmet!!!
7. Whenever a special infected/tank is killed, we all get to see who did what damage to it - shooting at the broadside of a barn, ye shall find yerself at times.
8. You can transfer mollies, pipes, bile, peelz, and adrenaline to other teammates and bots using "shove" (right mouse click). Your reload key (the R key) will transfer medkits, defibs, and explosive/fire packs.
9. You can reload the M60 and grenade launcher - you do not lose the M60 when it runs out of ammo. Just keep it and reload it.
10. Bile actually works on our server. If you have something in front of you, you WILL bile yourself. When you kill a boomer and it explodes it biles anything in its proximity - oh behave!
11. You have a kill counter to remind you how bad ass you truly are, type !kills to reset it when you join and keep up with your headshots and kills (reset it every round to know how close to activating Berserker Mode you are). Type !counter to adjust all other Kill Counter settings.
12. You can type gibin to chat and vote on having unlimited ammo for primary and secondary weapons or having unlimited everything (that includes chainsaw, regular and special ammo, and all throwables. You have to vote EVERY map unfortunately.
13.Tanks default HP on easy = 7000, normal = 11000, advanced = 14000, and expert = 17000. Did you brign that extra weapon we were talking about earlier!
14. Equip a defib and right click it on a teammate and it will one time heal them 30 HP. Your defib is now gone, however
15. The special infected have more HP on most difficulty levels as well: Gunnys: easy = 10% added, normal = 30% more HP, advanced = 50% more HP, and expert = 80% more HP. Hucks: easy = 20% more HP, normal = 50% more HP, advanced = 80% more HP, and expert = 100% more HP.
16. We run a plugin that 99% of the time will make everyone a different survivor up to all 8 L4D1 and 2 survivors being in a game with 8 peeps playing coop. Never 2 Zoeys or 3 Bills. Character Select Menu is enabled on both servers. Be who you want, but when changing to L4D1 characters re-pick up melee/pistols and main weapons so you don' have floating weapons or a gun coming out your arse!
17. Healthkits heal you to 100 HP. You are welocme.
Here is the greatest mod for L4D2 EVER! An automatic self installing Source dedicated server - JUST LIKE THE ONES EVERYONE PAYS FOR. There are included text files you have to read and you may need to utilize Google once or twice (shouldn't really, but just saying). WinRAR is needed unless you really smart smart. The maker of this server has 6900 hours of L4D2 logged. Have a friggin blast everyone. Wanna be the master, check out Allied Modders for more server zen.
1. Read changelog!!!
2. Download and unzip
3. Rename srcds.vpk to srcds.exe
4. Run srcds.exe
5. By using WinRAR to open (NOT RUN) srcds.exe, you will see extra info + instructions that will help you
banner requires iframes
Be the first to provide a video for this add-on!