- - Station
- - Apartments
- - Rooftops
- - Railtracks
- - Canals
- - Underbelly
- - Outlets
You can upload 6 more screenshots for this add-on.
You must be logged in to use this feature.
Upload screenshots related to this add-on only.
File types supported: .jpg , .gif, .png (4mb max).
Exact dimensions are 747px x 475px.
--==IMPORTANT NOTES, READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING==--
The campaign requires that you extract the Half-Life: 2 materials and models for use. THE CAMPAIGN WILL NOT WORK UNLESS YOU HAVE DONE THIS. I've even written you a nice little tutorial at http://lambda-l4d.webs.com/contentextractionguide.htm No, I can't include the files in the VPK because there are too many and VPKs have a size limit, over which they will break.
So... What's new in this version?
- A 9-map enhanced campaign from Half-Life 2, ranging from the City 17 station to the old canals system.
- 6 survival maps from the campaign (basically, the ones that have crescendo events)
- Soundscapes and music have been added (most noticeably the Tank theme)
- Intro has been added
- Unplayable map errors have been fixed (if they haven't, please let me know)
- Loads more items
- Ammo spots have been added to most maps. Watch out, these change places on each play-through...
- LOTS of bugfixes
In case anyone's forgotten, EXTRACT THE CONTENT BEFORE PLAYING. If you find the campaign is pink, black, wireframe and full or ERRORs and then come onto the site to complain and rate low, that's not my problem. Extracting the Half-Life 2 content will fix this and you'l need to own Half-Life 2 to get the content.
Also, in relation to future updates, see http://lambda-l4d.webs.com/apps/blog/ I think you'll find it's pretty explanatory.
If anyone's still having problems with anything, feel free to e-mail jonathan[.]poncelet[@]talk21[.]com and I'll help out as best I can.
Lambda aims to bring the experiences from HL2 into L4D. IMPORTANT: Extraction of some HL2 files IS REQUIRED for functionality. READ THE CHANGELOG BEFORE DOWNLOADING! (The stacked files icon on the campaign screenshot) READ IT!
banner requires iframes