- Added 3 mode difficulty for boss fight
- Fixed some lag issues
- Lowered down the zombie count significantly
I dont think im gona do any more updates for this map unless i need to fix something. so ill leave at complete for now.
so here we go
I added an intro if i already havent uplaoded it yet because i do not remember what i added on the last update xD
i added a radiobox near the second door for those of you who want to press it. it activates a voice announcment explaining a few things.
i also fixed something i saw that was a bit of a bug but it doesnt matter now because its fixed so ya enjoy
added an intro dialogue
fixed some items that wouldnt spawn
New Loading poster
New Outro poster
Decided to add a lil more to the map because i felt it was a little empty looking
I added a new feature for the Turuvion: I call them Turus. they are a small sized somewhat version of the big boss himself and they were generally used for teleporting works to areas that couldnt be reached. so the boss himself found a way to use these little guys to his advantage.
Yes you can kill them
so ya enjoy
Made sure you couldnt get to the chopper before killing the Boss.
fixed some nav that i saw that needed to be fixed
Changed the health of the robot a bit.
Changed finale outro a bit
tried to help reduce lag but it depends on if your computers can handle the map or not
Added some more new attacks for the Turuvion
fixed some nav issues i saw
Fixed the skybox error
SHOOT THE MIDDLE TO DESTROY THE TURUVION AS IT SAYS ON THE SIGN
You need to destroy the barrier between the turuvion to get to the main power source. it will take a lot of time and ammo so make your shots accurate
Ok well i decided to give this map another shot since i know a bit more about mapping the last 6 months. i still dont expect much from this so here are some things you should know....
1) I dont know if it will lag with slower comps cuz i have a high pc gaming laptop so if it does lag let me know and ill try to optimize some more
2) Since the bots dont follow inside the elevator just go ahead and press the down button and they will ride above the elevator as soon as you start ehading down and all should go well
3) To start the match in survival go to the very back where the UFO type flying thing is and inside there you will find the radio
4) I tried to encourage underwater fighting here so if you get knocked inside the water you can jump which lets u go up abit since ur in the water and yes there are ladders around so you can go back up. you just need to find the lights
5) The nav is still a little bit iffy on the inside of the water so try to avoid having bots get knocked inside the water cuz its a pain getting them back up top
thats about it ill be trying to update this map more ad more but ya...have fun :D
Ok I added scavenge mode to the map now and there is way less lag for my computer then before but there is still lag when you look at the building.
NOTE: The elevator isn't stuck you have to look at the down button and press E don't look at the up button.
This is still in beta so just comment on bugs if you see any and I will add more stuff to the map.
Aquarius research facility 12...the Turuvion Mechanized war machine has reported to be hostile. Take it out and make your way back to HQ on the helicopter
This map was for a contest b4 but now its just a fun to mess around kinda thing. I don't really care what reviews this gets so ya lol have fun