- - The Dawn of Zombies
- - Military Base
- - Bad Moon Rising
- - Mein Gott
- - The Tomb
- Fixed finale ending prior to 2nd tank being killed.
- Fixed nav problem in map 1 at the bottom of the lift to the right.
- Removed some throwables from maps 2, 3 and 4.
- Player SI can now access vent shaft near lift in map 3.
- Fixed survivors able to jump over a small section of the fence door in map 3.
- Fixed zombies able to spawn below lift in map 3 before the survivors activate it.
- Fixed smokers grabbing survivors from behind caved-in sand piles in map 5.
- Added new graffiti in map 1 house explaining the survivors' motivation for going to the tomb.
- Added SuicideBlitz poster in map 1 house.
- Prevented players climbing part of the rock wall in the finale area.
- Minor fixes for some sound effects.
- Fixed SI player ghosts not being killed if falling into canyons.
- Updated poster.
- Added ammo stacks midway through maps 2 and 4.
- Added health cabinet to medical area in map 4.
- Merged coop and versus which has almost halved the filesize.
- Fixed klaxon sound when zombies set on fire.
- Pipebombs and molotovs in the survival maps 2, 4 and 5 can now each only be picked up once, not four times.
- Added ladder in house back up to top floor in survival map 1.
- Fixed EOF error in console.
- Removed survivor speech after intro, as it didn't make sense.
- Added versus mode.
- Added 5 survival maps.
- Added new section and panic event to map 4.
- Split map 4 into two pieces (campaign is now 5 maps in length.)
- Added outro cinematic to help explain the ending.
- Added 1 health kit to start of map 1.
- Added 2 pistols to start of map 1.
- Fixed occasionally dying at start of map 1.
- Now possible to jump over house balcony on map 1.
- Now possible to jump on cars at start of map 1.
- Now possible to jump on cars midway through map 3.
- Changed rifle to smg in map 1 residence basement.
- Added shotgun midway through map 1 underground section.
- Added shotgun and smg midway through map 2.
- Moved ammo and health into finale area.
- Slightly toned down the exterior color correction.
- Added some new graffiti textures.
- Added animated clouds to all exterior areas.
- Fixed tanks throwing concrete through the monolith.
- Fixed map 2 armoury door frame not matching door.
- Fixed SI attacking from behind some fences.
- Fixed some navmesh problems in finale area.
- Fixed some navmesh problems on ladder into tomb.
- Elevators now only usable when all alive survivors are standing on it.
- Water in flooded tunnels no longer has a greenish colouring.
- Added clip brushes to flooded tunnels in maps 1 and 2.
- Added respawn room near end of map 2.
- Added more particle fog to maps 1, 2 and 4.
- Half of rope bridge in map 3 is now traversable.
- Lowered windows in residence to fire through them.
- Wooden planks on residence windows can now be smashed.
- Added some visual polish to all maps.
- Infected no longer pushed when elevators are activated, only survivors.
- At start of map 2 moved shotgun from armoury to saferoom.
- Added pistol to map 2 armoury.
- Added pistol midway across rope bridge in map 3.
- Added rifle and sniper to saferoom at start of map 4.
- Added pistol to office near start of map 4.
- Added pistol outside saferoom in map 5.
- Zombies and SI can now climb over the openable fence in map 3.
- Metal barricades in water sprinkler tunnel on map 4 can now be jumped over by hunter.
- Fixed player infected clip brush across ceiling gap near end of map 4.
- Hunters can now jump up into the vents above the cliff exits in map 3.
- Player SI now have access to the ceiling area of the medical building in map 4.
- Player SI now have access to vents in all maps.
- Minor texture fix in saferoom at end of map 1.
- Fixed rifle intersecting with health packs at start of map 4.
- Changed auto shotgun to pump shotgun in saferoom at start of map 3.
- Changed pump shotgun to auto shotgun in saferooms at start of maps 4 and 5.
- Doubled damage done by fire hazard in map 4 to prevent running through the fire.
- Fixed AI survivors getting too close to fire hazard in map 4.
- Added ladder in map 1 house back up to top floor.
First public release of the campaign.
- Includes single player and coop.
List of fixes from version 0.9 to 1:
- Can now pickup all gas cans & cannisters.
- Added glow to lift buttons in maps 1 & 3.
- Removed some health kits from map 3.
- No health kits are now set as 'must exist'.
- Fixed sometimes not being killed when falling down canyon in maps 1 and 3.
- Fixed level transition sometimes not occuring until moving further into saferoom at end of maps 1, 2 and 3.
- Removed map 4 finale white light ending.
- Added tagline and description to txt files.
- Made it more obvious where to go at start of map 2.
- Fixed SI able to attack survivors from behind fences at start of map 2.
- Added glow to gate button in map 3, and sound effect if pressing the gate button before power is restored.
- Fixed bots not picking up some weapons and health.
- New loading screen.
- New outro screen.
In the Nevada Desert, the U.S. Army have built a Military base around an ancient 'alien tomb' and after years of trying have managed to open it. Four survivors heard rumors of a fortified safe zone in the base, but have no knowledge of the tomb nor what will await them upon arrival...
(?) Public Revisions: Denied