- - South Haven
- - Abandoned Complex
- - Chasm Ice Ruins
- - Temple Steppes
- - Aerith Rest (in testing)
- - 8/10 Survival maps
IN ORDER FOR THE CAMPAIGN TO RUN PROPERLY, YOU MUST DOWNLOAD THE FOLLOWING FILE:
THIS VPK INCLUDES ALL CUSTOM CONTENT.
All custom content is copyright under the opensource agreement. Use our models and textures, give us credit or don't use them at all.
The music is copyright under Jeff Broadbent and Kole:
The music is not licensed to be distributed outside of the Absolute Zero VPK and permissions to use it in your project are strictly prohibited.
I do not give permission for users or other modders to modify my work in any way and upload. Don't rip my baby apart just because it's too hard for you. It is my baby, I'll defend my work.
In a nut shell, we are giving our hard work to you to allow you to use the assets, respect us and give us our due, happy modding.
Current known issues:
- Level 4 sometimes doesn't spawn any items for either team in versus (Looking in to it).
- Level 1 crescendo 1 has some internal lag when the floor initially breaks (Doesn't seem to affect game play for the most part, trying to fix this).
- Level 4 repeats itself and glitches when both teams complete it since I did not include a level 5 safe room.
Any more issues, please let me know instead of going ape shit, thanks.
STEAMID Draugonian Questions & Comments
WALK THROUGH FOR EVENTS
- In versus the planes randomly flyby on your way to the control tower, it's a random time based event; it happens in co-op when passing the second destroyed barrier (Random event in co-op).
- The first main event forces all players within the glowing white square. If you have bots, move around until they enter the square and then run back in to it. Hit the computer once everyone is in, walls come up that you cannot see, forcing you to stay there and fall. Run across the ice and turn right, heading up the ladder and then left in to the hall to the main room where there is a switch to shut off the event and open the door.
- The second event requires players to all pass the scavenge line and then have one hit the gate. Upon touching the gate, the gate in the back closes barring you from going back. There is one slight difference in versus on this event: IN VERSUS the gate opens after 44 seconds if players don't wish to take the ladder; if you're in co-op, take the ladder and run straight where the arrow tells you to go (on the ground). Once down, head straight in to the destroyed safe room and out the other end. Call the elevator, wait and get inside when it arrives. Once in, hold e to close the door when everyone is in and at the bottom choose to go right or straight and fight to the safe room.
- The first event requires players to shoot 4 pillars until they break. The easiest way to achieve this is with the mini-gun stationed in the room.. facing the pillars. In co-op each pillar has 3750 health while in versus each pillar has 2150 health. Upon destroying all 4 pillars, fight out the horde and finish the event. (NOTE: Some players have issues with the back pillars, aim all the way up and shoot)
- The second event is rather straight forward: It's a gauntlet, nothing different here from any of my other gauntlets. It's completely linear and the horde only comes from the front. There is enough time to move in to specific areas and continue holding back the horde. To end the event, all players just enter the room on the far side and when the gate closes and the other one opens, kill off the horde.
- The third event is an event no one opens their eyes to. Sometimes I think people are just stupid when they cannot tell what is going on.. and I watched their videos, they saw the visual effects like mad. So let me put it here because I am ROFLing at them:
The Generator Event..
When all 4 players enter this room, the generator lights up. You have choices in this room. You can use the barricades in co-op to block off zombie side room spawns for 15 seconds at the cost of a 3 second barricade, or you can not do it at all and just do the main event. In versus the barricade time is increased to 25 seconds (You can spawn behind trees).
Starting the generator takes 5 seconds (3 in versus), around 45 seconds after the generator has started, it fails, causing electrical currents to surge through the water towards each junction box and sparks to appear on the wires and their connections as well as on the water. At this point the water kills you UNTIL ALL JUNCTION BOXES ARE FIXED. If you go down in the water at this time, GG.
To repair the junction boxes, use them for 5 seconds (3 in versus), there is a safe path to each junction box.
Once all 3 junction boxes are fixed, you can restart the generator, use it for 8 seconds (5 in versus), which grants access to the door switch to leave the room.
Run down the room to the far side and use it for 8 seconds (5 in versus) to end the horde and open the back door to the ammo and the front to the exit. In co-op this also spawns a tank in the back by the ammo and a witch; the tank was removed in versus.
- The first event requires all players to enter the elevator FROM THE WALKWAY IN VERSUS ONLY. Once everyone is on the elevator, hit the switch. This event is fairly straightforward, kill all the zombies for each level and then reactivate the switch when it pops up. In co-op there is a chance for 1 tank or 2 tanks to appear at the top of the elevator, in versus, this chance has been removed completely and the tank spawn has been moved to the next room (random chance on nav).
- The second event is a random trigger event which appears randomly through out the map on both paths, it's just a regular panic event.
- The third event requires you to plant pipebombs to open a door. Depending on what path you chose, you will not be able to open the other door from the wrong side. Both doors are setup and work properly, if it isn't working for you, you're trying to go backwards, explore all other routes. The explosion deals damage to anyone caught too close.
- The first event requires one player to run past the scavenge barrier, at this time you must run in to the giant room with zombies pouring down on top of you. Turn left and start pushing the cart with the nuke; this only requires one player to touch and more does not increase the speed. Once it is at the far end, hold down your use key to set the nuke. It warns you to run; if you stay in the tunnel and are not past the wooden barricades at the entrance when it explodes, you will take close to 50 damage per player caught in the blast.
This occurs in versus as well.
- The second event occurs when leaving the cave section, it's just a normal panic event.
- From the outside area, there are 6 wandering witches in versus, up to 17 in co-op, each calls a panic event, even if one is already going on; upon death.
- The third event occurs near the top of the chasm. It's different to start depending on the mode:
In co-op you just run up to the ammo pile and have 1 player touch the scavenge barricade.
In versus you plant pipebombs on the wooden beams/dirt to blow open the path.
When the event starts, you need to get away in versus (as it causes damage), run through the short cave and co-op matches your area now. Run forward towards the closed gate but beware:
Tanks drop here.
In co-op the tanks must be killed in order to enter the temple which houses the safe room.
In versus the tanks become player controlled and as soon as they spawn in, the door opens making the tanks a big distraction only.
Once you get past the tanks, run forward up the stairs and go in to the safe room, be sure to avoid the witches. They cannot get in when the door is closed.
BOTH VPKS REQUIRED
ASSET VPK not required for server host.
A custom campaign based around a snowy landscape.
5 Coop/VS levels, 8 Survival levels.
Project Zero Team:
Soul - World Builder / Project Lead
Dangerous Person - Project Helper
[TSF] LordNitro|LTD - Project Helper
Phrosty - Tester
The Master - Tester
Darkeyes - Concept Artist / Poster
Traggey - Modeler / Voice Actor
Adzstocko2k - Modeler
TOG | K1CHWA - Texture Artist (Si Retexture)
Balthazar - Texture Artist
UGF-Harris - Texture Artist
Kole - Level1 music
Jeff Broadbent - Level2 / Tank music
Questions or Comments?
Please let me know on Steam: Draugonian
BOTH VPKS REQUIREDAbsolute Zero AssetsThis VPK is required for the campaign Absolute Zero to have th...map
banner requires iframes