- It's in the Nevada Desert.
- There is A LOT of attention to detail.
- The huge military complex was really fun to explore and it was great being able to determine what went wrong.
- Great feeling of progression, From an overrun house to getting deeper and deeper into the military complex to ground zero.
- Excellent challenge, I was barely scraping through each level with the bots on advanced and damn was it fun!
- The uncommon ammo stashes mean you have to be conservative and watch your ammo at all times.
- Gives you a lot of room to explore.
- The bots on the ladder down to the tomb in the fifth chapter are shocking, Zoey jumped down and killed herself.
- Some areas of the military base are confusing.
Awesome job Kev!You're really talented and I can't wait to play more of your maps!
- This is perfect.Enough said.
- Best immersion i've had in any custom campaign, i spent alot of time gawking at the scenery.
- 2nd Chapter wa really fun.
- Everything in general is really balanced.
- Nothing comes to mind.
This is an EXCELLENT campaign, Very professional and better than some Valve campaigns in my opinion. If your on the fence about downloading it, download it now and play it!One of the best custom campaigns made so far if not the best!
-Good map design, hard to get lost and always had a good idea of where I was going.
-Funny finale vehicle and the finale itself was fairly unique.
- The ship was unique aswell, I liked the whole tilt in the level, very disorientating but made it more immersive.
-Car alarm event was good.
- Had no trouble with bots which was excellent.
- Alot of little things come to mind but are too hard for me to list.
- Not very believable in some areas like the prison especially.
-Needs alot more detail, some areas were very basic, nearly empty rooms.
It was an okay campign, good parts but it has aged considerably in my opinion but solid, challenging and enjoyable. Nice work.
- A generous three map demo is a pro in itself to me.
- The forest was very immersive.
- Balanced areas and chokepoints.
- Infected spawns were great, not too challenging or too easy.
-The helicopter crash crescendo was amazing, one of the best custom made ones i've ever seen and a clever way to start the horde up and open a path.
- Storyline behind the campaign is very detailed and gives me insight into what happened in each area.
- For such an early sneak peek this is excellent.
- Needs alot of polishing, which I know you guys are working on as this was quite an early beta.
- Bots are quite stupid in the first chapter if you go onto the roof of the house.
- At the end of the first chapter where you reach the military barricade I was a bit confused about how to enter it, may need to be a more noticeable entrance.
- Severe framerate issue with the logger's house crescendo. Sent my fps down to the single digits at one point when usually it plays really smooth :/.
I can't believe you guys have done this good for an early beta sneak peek.The quality of it was similar to several other full length campaigns i've played and I can't wait for this to come out. Great job!
- Great Finale, Extremely detailed and believable.
- The Poilice Station was interesting, and the bowling alley was very detailed.
- A fair challenge, died quite a few times on the 4th chapter.
- Well balanced weapon and health spawns.
- Loved the train crescendo, very original!
- Extremely hard to get lost!
- 1st and 2nd Chapters weren't very detailed and could of been more polished when compared to the other 3.
- Bots can be troublesome when they spend a couple of minutes standing in the saferoom before they grab their weapon.
-Bots can also have alot of trouble getting on the train and staying on it.
This is a really solid, believable campaign.The pros definitely outweigh the minor cons and im glad it got a sequel. Even though there are small cosmetic issues ( But maybe my expectations are too high after playing a few of the other campaigns out there :P) the gameplay was really good and challenging. The train crescendo was very original and stood out in particular to me. Im giving this a 90, good job :).