- Star Wars characters!
- Goes well with the SW lasers and Lightsaber mods
- Vader needs a cape, flowing or fettered
- Vader's shoulders a tad 'blocky'
- Needs more Jedi
Very cool to have a SW survivors skins option... finally!
- Allows for "Addons" option to be accessed from in-game menus (instead of only at the main menu)
- Saves time
Why didn't someone think of this earlier? o_0
- Awesomely realized map
- Zillions of zombies that somehow don't make my laptop chug... even in split-screen! o_0 (what's your secret?)
- Music / sound bites
- Animated stable horses
- Too many SI, especially Tanks
- AI is okay but needs work (got to 6mins in 1-player)
- Sometimes a little buggy in split-screen (spawns you alone initially then as a team after you die)
- Needs more closets
- Needs a custom LotR themed skin pack
- Need LotR characters as NPC allies
- Nazguls? Wormtongue for Witch skin?
- Scripted invisible walls at stair case yard and halfway up main ramp breaks realism a bit (actual objects that move / open would be better)
- Need a few more props inside the castle
Killer SV map. One of the very best. Surprisingly fun to play in the LotR universe. Would be interesting if you could start it with a the hordes just standing there, facing off. Dunno if this is possible though, given how many enemy would be on-screen at once... LotR Conquest should have had scale / been done like this, Pandemic.
I noticed if you load the map as a normal campaign map there are no SI(!), which actually makes the game more balanced... especially if you tweak "z_health" to 200-300. One problem is very few weapons spawn though, forcing you to "give" ordnance.
Next update should include a 'no special infected mode' and, obviously, more balanced SI spawning. The AI should also be tweaked to follow a little better (though, I didn't have anywhere the problems some do--my team follow me to the keep, even if the L4D team die).
- Great idea for melee weapon
- Looks pretty close to source material
- Invisible on back, making it look like it's pulled from the pocket (-5)
- No moving eyeball (-3)
Very cool replacement for the katana. Too bad you cannot have this and the Lightsaber in the game world at the same time.
- Sith Lightsaber!!
- Great audio
- Looks cool
- Best melée weapon in game
- Bit finicky to use due to mod clashes (-5)
- Does not retract / de-energize, manually or on back (-3)
- No alternate colours (-1)
- No 'spark' or burn damage on surfaces, neither upon attacks or idle contact (-1)
Great mod. All it's missing is the ability to retract, some different colours and a fix to make it simply replace the kitana period (without the clashing issues).
Would be awesome² with a Vader and Luke skin mod! *wink wink* =D
Thanks a heap for sharing. =)
Face is perfect
Cigar nice touch
Body is blocky
Body proportions out (Arnie was very broad shouldered)
No voice pack
Nice stuff. Wish he was a bit more 'body builder-ish' and a voice pack would make this awesomer.
Well-suited to game
No voice pack
No Scarborough Fair pistols / pistol pack
Very pleasing skin. Well done in all respects. No jiggle bone gold tassles trailing behind her, but that's forgivable.
Got her for RE4 and L4D now! Thanks.