NOTE : This is when it wasn't Updated.
- Cool Pool.
- Nice Weapon placement.
- Coach can't talk...
- Needs more weapons.
It's a great map ! Altough it needs some more weapons and needs to fix Coach's lame-ness... It's still good.
- Cool map, I love snowy-city maps.
- Weapon placement
- Nice intro XD
- The Yetti Tank affected all of my campaigns, even Valve's...
IT'S WORTH DOWNLOADING, I have played this before but this is the only time I made a review ( I was too lazy then. ), Great work man !
- Awesome map
- Weapon placement
- Dang, nearly everything
- Left 4 dead 1 Survivors
- I'm too lazy to fill up tanks.
- It was awesomely awesome I can tell you, It's worth downloading. It's fun but I were too lazy to fill up tanks... quite a Challenge on ADVANCED and EXPERT. Good job man !
- Jumping like Mario
- ? Boxes drop things... Even Zombies ! :D
- Original Mario things likes the plants
- The flags :D
- A tank once spawned at the very tall sewer entrance, we all died by falcon punch and falling
The Con is too little to change a hundred ! Great job man I love it ! :D
- MORE WATER
- Random props like that wood-in-the-zombie thingy
- Chainsaws around the plane
- Hidden M60 in the watery woods
- Ragdolls in the water !!
- If a tank punches you in the water, you fly and may be volleyball.
- Bots don't grab weapons in the start
- DEATH if you jump in the water at start.
Needs more improvement, not that " more "... just more... >.<
~ Nice gun shop. :D
~ Slow-mo things make me go " o.o ".
~ MORTAR !
- How do you use the wood as barricade ?
~ Nice intro.
~ Awesome work where the captions need to be in.
~ Loved Coach and Ellis singing while climbing the mountain. :D
~ Loved the radio in the elevator.
~ High places are cool.
~ Loved the destruction of the bombers while the survivors are getting the cola.
- Too many Mrs. Whitakers.
- Too many colas.
- ..... An escape pod ?
- A Charger came out of the water at the first part.
- So did a Hunter.
- You used like 14 packages of cola bottles.
- A cola was sinking in the elevator while it was going up...
I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Probably the best map I have ever played..... even if it has too many colas..... XD
/ Favorite map
- ZOMBIES ! ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE !
- Long maps are awesome.
- Coach talking in the intro. :D
- Pistols are nearly everywhere.
- I got stuck in the saferoom of the final level because it won't open..... :(
- Too many " Flip the door switch " -es.
The map is so awesome, but I wasn't able to finish it because the saferoom at the final level won't open, (maybe because of some bugs ) But it's still awesome !
99 rating for you.
- The large area was awesome !
- Lack of weapons
- No melee weapons
- the gate is so far away that I can snipe tanks and get them killed before they get to me..... <---- No big deal.... :D
The map was large and very fun to play, although it was lacking of weaponry, it's still fun to play ! :D
- nearly everything. :D
- Blue zombies at level 2.
- Black squares where blue zombies died on level 2.
- 13/8 gas cans collected. XD
It. Was. Great. :D.
- Nearly everything that I couldn't think about all of them.
- A capitalized, large ERROR after the warehouse door-looking finale at level 2.
- The Tactical Shotgun (SPAS-12)'s butt is sinking in every weapon container I see.
- I can't start the finale... :(
It's great.... No wait..... It's AWESOME, but because of a few bugs it forces me to rage quit....... At single player.... If the Cons that I typed are now fixed, I can now play ! :D