- - The Cottage
- - Acid House Party
- - 'Keep Off The Moors'
- - The Old Stag
- - Arthur's Supplies
- Added melee weapons to all saferooms.
- Added more positions for the director to spawn defibs.
- Fixed various clipping issues throughout campaign.
- Various pickup changes throughout campaign.
- Added weretank to map 1 after survivors force open the door.
- Fixed survivors being able to jump over a wall to skip the cottage event.
- Added rescue closet near stone hut midway through map.
- Fixed survivors being able to jump over barricade in cottage shed and skip the baby cry event.
- Removed elevated platforms in cottage.
- Allowed AI director to spawn a weretank and a witch at some point during the river section.
- Fixed missing APC collision.
- Added one respawn room near end of river section.
- Changed APC gauntlet event to a panic event.
- Fixed survivors being able to jump on hedges to skip the APC event.
- Horde sizes increased when player enters apartment building and hears the music. Turning off the music returns horde sizes to normal.
- Blocked small hole in floor in apartment building to prevent confusion of which route to go.
- Added two respawn rooms in apartment building.
- Fixed survivors being able to jump up through the broken vent in the elevator while it's moving down.
- Reduced total entity data to try to stop crashes for some people.
- APC event now causes two mega mobs.
- Slightly increased hordes when the music is playing.
- Added double weretanks attacking at some point before the phone call.
- Added witches in the church.
- Shortened the route around the house.
- Moved the position of Trevor's kennel.
- Added rescue closet near flammable liquid store.
- Added grenade launcher near flammable liquid store.
- Added M60 on top of tunnel barricade.
- Fixed survivors being able to leap fences to skip the dog event.
- Added magnum to starting saferoom.
- Added some new supplies in underground areas.
- Added two respawn rooms in underground areas.
- Added guitar melee weapons to stage in pub.
- Prevented survivors being able to avoid jumping down into the tank pit.
- Added explosive rounds in pub basement.
- Added custom sound effect for the stone door rescue closets.
- Prior to reaching village there are fewer medical supplies but more throwables and explosive ammo.
- Changed some tier 1 weapon pickups to tier 2.
- Moved potential spawn position for the weretank during the gauntlet, from after the first barricade drop down to before it.
- After picking up the key for Arthur's boat, horde spawning is increased and two weretanks spawn near to the pier entrance.
- Added glow around barrier gate for people who have instructor hints turned off.
- Moved ambulance and health to the road back down to Arthur.
- Added ammo pickup in butchers shop.
- When the survivors are escaping along the pier a weretank spawns near the boat.
- Fixed survivors being able to shoot during credits.
First public release.
Survivors have fled the USA to seek safety in England, but crash land on the bleak wind-swept Yorkshire moors and must fight through isolated old cottages and stables, a filthy canal and apartment building, an old cemetery and ruined church, a quarantined fishing village...and a long-buried Eldritch horror.
Concept, levels and textures: Kev Edwards
Music, sounds and videos: Jeroen van Eden ('JMantis')
Models and melee weapons: Holger Herker ('bunny')
Voice actors: Adam Diggle, Kristyn Mass, Rebecca McCarthy
28th November 2013 - version 4 is now available to download!
Search L4Dmaps for 'weretank' to find bunny's standalone weretank mod.