- - Zombies From PLanet X Coop/VS
- - Zombies From PLanet X SURV/SCAV
You can upload 2 more screenshots for this add-on.
You must be logged in to use this feature.
Upload screenshots related to this add-on only.
File types supported: .jpg , .gif, .png (4mb max).
Exact dimensions are 747px x 475px.
FIXED ALL INVISIBLE MODELS and CUSTOM SOUND NOW WORKING
Versus and Cooperative ready! Brand new intro for each!!!
There are too many updates to count.
There are no updated model textures in this version. That's because I don't have the time. Later versions will hopefully have this. It doesn't really effect gameplay so I'm not too worried.
I want to thank the following people for their work contributions:
Aigik- saved my butt with the crash issue!
Mashedbymachines- Your music is phenominal. He made all of the action music. Check him out on newgrounds! http://mashedbymachines.newgrounds.com/
sonmon- zamed evening of the dead remix is awesome! Check him out on www.newgrounds.com too! http://sonmon.newgrounds.com/
Totentaz- Tentacle sounds awesome! Check him out on newgrounds! http://totentanz.newgrounds.com/
Majorgeneral- Fantastic level 1 music man! http://majorgeneral.newgrounds.com/
OPEN BETA! EMAIL BUGS TO email@example.com. NO VOTING, NO "OMG NO SOUND FAIL!" This is gameplay testing only. if there's a camping spot where you can break the game let me know!!!
- In scavenge, 1/2 the nav mesh is broken, (when you go inside the alien building cave). This is already fixed and is in the next update. In the meantime play survival!
- Bots can get stuck on various rocks
- Players can get to the top of the hills and be "outside the map", especially if they are launched via a tank
- Gas cans need to be more evenly spaced. The clusters make it too difficult due to the fact you need to grab all 3 at one time if you want to make it to the end.
- Gas cans at the very far end near the lake are nearly inaccessible due to being too far away.
FIXED ALL INVISIBLE MODELS and CUSTOM SOUND NOW WORKING! Coop/versus/survival/scavenge goodness. It may be a little easy, but it's more game play! TURN DOWN YOUR GAME MUSIC FOR THE AWESOMESAUCE CUSTOM SOUNDS!
banner requires iframes