- - The Dawn of Zombies
- - Military Base
- - Bad Moon Rising
- - Mein Gott
- - The Tomb
- Fixed SI player ghosts not being killed if falling into canyons.
- Minor fixes for some sound effects.
- Reduced SI spawning at start of map 1.
- Reduced maximum simultaneous chargers in waterlogged tunnels from 3 to 2.
- Added instructor hint for the big fire in map 4.
- Increased hordes at end of map 4.
- Fixed versus scoring for map 5.
- Fixed instructor hints not being removed in some situations.
- Two tanks spawn at end of finale.
- Updated poster.
- Added more health in versus at start of maps 1 and 2.
- Added more pistols in versus at start of map 1.
- Fixed a few clipping issues.
- Added desert eagles to map 2.
- Added more melee weapons throughout campaign.
- Added ammo stacks midway through maps 2 and 4.
- Removed black vigetting from finale due to problem in versus mode.
- Added mild saturated color correction throughout most of finale.
- Added health cabinet to medical area in map 4.
- Survivors must now go near to monolith to trigger the end of the finale.
- Color correction in finale now only occurs for the first 15 seconds not the entire duration.
- Added heavy black vignetting in finale to suggest survivors losing consciousness.
- Fixed finale ending prior to 2nd tank being killed.
- Fixed nav problem in map 1 at the bottom of the lift to the right.
- Removed some throwables from maps 2, 3 and 4.
- Player SI can now access vent shaft near lift in map 3.
- Added crowbar near start of map 1.
- Added fireaxe in front of house in map 1.
- Added samurai sword in medical bay in map 4.
- Changed lift sounds in maps 1 and 3.
- Added defibrillators in maps 1, 3 and 4.
- Prevented tanks and witches spawning in map 1.
- More zombies and chargers spawn in the waterlogged tunnels in maps 1 and 2.
- Added mini-onslaught at end of maps 2 and 3.
- More frequent zombie hordes in most of map 4 and all of map 5.
- Fixed zombies able to spawn below lift in map 3 before the survivors activate it.
- Fixed some sounds being too quiet.
- Fixed healthpacks in saferooms not spawning in versus.
- Added grenade launcher to map 4.
- Added desert eagles to maps 3, 4 and 5.
- Added laser sights to map 4.
- Added desert rifle to maps 3 and 4.
- Fixed smokers grabbing survivors from behind caved-in sand piles in map 5.
- Added new graffiti in map 1 house explaining the survivors' motivation for going to the tomb.
- Added SuicideBlitz poster in map 1 house.
- Added custom instructor hint messages throughout campaign.
- Prevented players climbing part of the rock wall in the finale area.
- Added zombie types to certain areas of the campaign.
v1 of the L4D2 version of 'One 4 Nine'. This includes ALL fixes up to & including v6 of the L4D1 version.
In the Nevada Desert, the U.S. Army have built a Military base around an ancient 'alien tomb' and after years of trying have managed to open it. Four survivors heard rumors of a fortified safe zone in the base, but have no knowledge of the tomb nor what will await them upon arrival...
banner requires iframes