- You created a nice environment.
- A lot of safe room traps.
- Nice map transitions.
- 2x special infected.
- Scarce ammo which makes it challenging. (Almost a con)
- 5 maps.
- Oh my, I don't know if the director was trolling me but... EVERYTHING triggers a horde to the point that it gets VERY exhaustive instead of fun and challenging. There wasn't even time to appreciate the maps or explore.
- Repetitive environments, specially on map 3 & 4.
- One or two bots always dies at the stairs on final map.(Not your fault though).
- Almost impossible with 2 people and 2 bots on expert.
- Finale color filter was annoying (At least for me).
Oh man when me and my pal finished this campaign on expert we both closed L4D2 and never played for the rest of the day. Very exhaustive.
But I have to hand it to you this is a very well done campaign in terms of aesthetics.
- Nice detail.
- Arby's animations.
- Hi-res Texture.
- In my case, sometimes the world model reverts to the vanilla one.
Now all we need is a skin like this for the silenced smg.
Anyway, good job!
- Simple yet beautiful.
- Nice texture lightning/reflections.
- Not too dark.
- Arby's animations, what else to to make it perfect.
Best skin for the autoshotgun.
- Mouth animations (that's ALWAYS a big bonus for me).
- Good looking model (no weird shader problems).
- That scarf is damn sexy. (it moves lol).
- Zoey's voice fits.
- No thumbnails for Lighting.
Arby... I just... don't know what to think of you anymore, you make perfect re-animations for L4D guns, and now one of the best looking model replacements...
I'm giving you a 100... and I never liked Lighting nor FFXIII.
- As always, perfect animations.
- Nice, realistic and well done recoil.
- Draw animation.
- None. Zero. Nada.
I don't know if you changed the autoshotgun reload time because you read my review or it was purely coincidental, but man... I know I said I did not deducted points from that, but I don't think you deserve less than a 100.
- The freakin' nostalgia is there.
- Almost exact recreation of kokiri forest and forest temple.
- Kokiri forest looks damn nice.
- Challenging (Yeah that's a BIG pro for me).
- Small key implementation.
- Custom made boss for the finale.
- Funny moments.
- Infected gets stuck in the ceiling. (-1)
- This is NOT bot friendly. (oh God forbid that falling ceiling room). (-1)
Hands down, this is the most fun (and memorable moments) I've had in a L4D campaign, maybe I'm biased because TLOZ:OoT was one of my favorite games when I was a teenager.
We need more creative campaigns like this (especially from you NickNak) Implementing new game mechanics. You did an excellent job with this campaign kudos to you.
- Excellent shading and light effects.
- Nice environment.
- You pulled of the "small map + fun + difficulty just right" combination flawlessly.
- Slow motion implementation.
- For some reason I love that train.
- L4D1 survivors are a great help.
- When slow motion activates when in transition to a new round, it gets stuck in slow motion in the next round.
Aside from that little bug, I had a lot of fun playing this map, excellent job CW!
- Nice optic rail.
- Very detailed textures.
- Weapon position.
- Military design.
- The walking animation is kinda choppy.
- No animation when walking backwards.
Aside from the walking and backwards animation this is a very nicely done mod.
* Is there any way you can release the texture only without the animations? In this case I prefer the default animations.
- That GlaDOS model is just kick ass.
- Name change.
- Animations fit in perfectly.
- No weird texture stretches.
- First person arms are just... God given.
- Nice selection of portrait images.
- The ONLY con I have is that Chell doesn't have any facial animations. (Doesn't blink or move her mouth)
Hell I would've give you a 200.
Maybe for another future vpk you can import a GlaDOS, P Body and Atlas soundpack and make Chell mute.
- I love the map transitions.
- Nice detail.
- Not too long not too short. Perfect length.
- Love that tank skin.
- Awesome finale, one of the best I've played.
- Aside from bot navigation issues. None.
The best campaign in terms of quality and fun. I see no reason not to add this to your list.
Explosions slow-mo effect.
A lot of places to hide or run.
I'm getting a lot of framedrops even though my computer is top notch.
One suggestion is to make the dynamic cover appear when you get close not by pressing a button.
Aside from the framedrops this is a very fun to play and nicely executed map.